Cure Natural Aqua Gel Exfoliator gel
Gently removes layers of dry, dead or rough skin to obtain clear, firm,
and ideal skin. Suitable for all skin types. (Rinse type)
water, glycerin, acrylates/C-10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, discoocodimonium chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadenis leaf extract, ginkgo bilboa extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, butylene glycol.
1. Wash your face as you normally would. Dry off completely.
2. Pump the nozzle 3 to 5 times to obtain the appropiate amount of gel onto your fingertips and apply to the desired area. Leave it on the skin for a few moments allowing Cure to react with the dead skin cells.
3. Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. (Do not rub too hard). The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin.
4. Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skin care regime as you normally would.
5. For best results, use Natural Aqua Gel twice a week. **Cure can also be used on other parts of the body where dead skin cells tend to accumulate, such as hands, elbow, neck and knees.